Grand National Betting
An Overview on Betting on the Grand Nationals
If you happen to be someone who has not tried placing a bet online or through the traditional way, then you need not to worry as this is really easy. With regards to Grand National betting online, what will be necessary for you to have is a debit or credit card, a computer or laptop, a stable internet connection and a few minutes of your time to create your own account. Once you have all of these, you can now start placing your bets.
Selecting the Best Bookmakers for Your Bets
Having to pick a bookmaker that you can place your bets with is really important. You need to select a bookmaker that a lot of horse racing enthusiasts and bettors trust. Bookmakers who have already made their name in the industry of Grand National betting are the safest and the best ones to use since they offer safety and security of the money you deposit. For your convenience, we have listed some of the best bookmakers on the web.
1. Paddy Power
– In terms of customer service, Paddy Power is a bookmaker you can really rely on. They even provide money back promos and regular special offers that a lot of bettors can enjoy. Also, when you are a newbie, you get to have £ 250 free once you sign up.
– The easiest website for you to place your bets for the Grand Nationals is definitely Ladbrokes. They also offer excellent customer support and they cater to a lot of payment methods including moneybookers, paypal, debit and credit cards. Once you sign up for a new account, this site offers £ 50 worth of free bets.
– A bookmaker that has a lot of amazing regular promos and cash back offers is BetVictor. This bookie even offers better terms compared to those other bookmakers in the UK. BetVictor has a user-friendly site that allows newbies to register and deposit money easily. You can also get a £ 25 free bet once you sign up at their site.
Grand National Odds Comparison 2013
It will be really vital for you to get the best value that you can ever have should you have an anticipation to select the Grand National winner. This basically means that you ought to be taking the largest odds that are available. In the recent years, a lot of bettors have been placing their bets really early because the trend is that the price of the horses to contract during the exact day of the event.
Compare the ante-post each way odds below and find the best bookmaker odds for Grand National.
Grand National Free Bets
Most of the bookies online offer Grand National free bets since the Grand National is considered as one of the most anticipated betting events of the year. You get to avail free bets from the following websites listed below.
- £50 Free Bet – Paddypower
- £25 Free Bet – William Hil
- £50 Free Bet – Ladbrokes
- £25 Free Bet – Betvictor
- £50 Free Bet – Betfred
- £200 Free Bet – Bet365
Grand National Betting Tips
It will be important for bettors to choose those horses who can really run well on the Aintree racecourse. Those who have successfully surpassed the challenging fences of the racecourse are those that you may consider. Also, you need to look for horses that are between ages 8 and 11 since age is also a factor with regards to horse racing. The weight of the horse is also very crucial since those who are carry too much weight may find it hard to jump over the fences.