Formula One Betting
Formula one race betting is one of the most popular sport bets, even though it runs only during a specific season usually between March and October.
Other than betting on the race itself, the gambler can wager on the qualifiers before the race. Formula 1 is known world wide, thus being lucrative to sport books who offer Formula one betting during the season.
Looking for the best Formula 1 Betting Odds? Need the most updated news for the F1 season and all the Grand Prix races? You have got the right place. On Racing Betting Online you will find all the needed information on the drivers and constructors standings, the news from the last races, teams update and sport news. All 19 circuits visited in 2010, in one place. Formula one betting types are the same as the IndyCar race betting and the Nascar race betting types.
The Formula One , number one racing Motor Racing sport, has never been more popular with the additional online bookmakers for all Formula 1 betting odds. All Grand Prix betting races are well supported by sports bettors, betting for the world drivers’ championship winner, the constructor’s championship winner and other Formula One futures bets.
There are several types of wagers or bets available when betting on Formula 1 racing, get to know them all and the different between your potential odds:
1. Odds to win the race – This is the most common wager on Formula one race in which the player selects the driver which he believes will win the race. When betting you will need to call the amount you are willing to risk and the amount you plan to win. The percentages of the difference are the break even point which determines how many times the winning picked driver has to win the race in order for the player to win the amount he chose to win. The more you risk, the more you win and vice a versa.
2. Race/Qualifying matchup bets – a bet on one driver against another driver to finish in a better position in a chosen race. In this case the player needs to choose the amount he is willing to risk and bet according to the published odds of each driver per each race. You should follow the tips before betting on this one as the tips are based on statistics.
3. Top finishing driver (pod betting) – You can choose a group of driver by a manufacturer based on the published odds and place a wager as to the driver finishing at the top. The less chances of a driver, the less odds you have to win, but if you do win, you will make more money on this bet. The driver chosen from the list of drivers to win has to rank higher than the other drivers on the table of drivers (meaning he has to eliminate the other drivers).
4. Manufacturer to win the race – based on the published table of odds, the manufacturers are ranked and the player can choose the manufacturer he/she believes to win the game. Some manufacturers are better than others and do better in different tracks and roads / seasons. Be attentive to the tips as they might teach you lessons from the past.
5. Manufacturer Exacta wagering – The manufacturer which will have the first and second race by order. Meaning the player has to wager on the first and second places to win the game. It is called Exacta as the player needs to guess “Exactly” the result of the race.
6. Overall championship related wagering – You can bet on the final result of the championship, meaning who’s the driver or group who will win the Formula 1 race championship.
On Formula One Betting pages you will find out the latest Formula 1 betting news together with updated reviews, odds and results of each of the Grand Prix races. Looking for some F1 betting picks? You will get it after signing up to our F1 team. Now, you can bet on F1 and other Motor sports through the Racing Betting Online sources.